"Vastu Shastra" is not a religion but a science of Geomancy - the art of placing or arranging buildings or other sites auspiciously. "Vastu Shastra" is pre-construction science of Geomancy and guides us to keep balance between man, nature and mother earth. The ultimate goal is to acquire health, wealth and peace, to the best of bests what we can attain in life.
If you are living in a home with vastu defects or are buying a new home that might have some vastu deficiencies, here are a few remedies to consider.
Vastu defects can be rectified by making some physical changes and converting the energy of that place to positive or favouring energy. The dosha can be corrected through changes in rooms, through interiors of house, by changing the placement by using regulators, generators or by some charged objects.
Every vastu dosha has some remedy if taken properly to get back peace and prosperity in life. Following are some of the tools which can be used for enhancing positive energy and stop the negative energy. (Note:-these should be used under the guidance of an expert as use of these in a wrong way may be more harmful)
1. Camphor crystals- Pure camphor crystals are used to elevate the blocked energy or negative energy.
2. Sea salt and salt lamp- Sea salt has the capability to absorb the negative vibrations.
3. Copper - Copper is the the best metal used for rectifications. It can be used in various forms like yantra, plates, pyramids, wires, staplers and rods. Depending on the reason it can be used to enhance energy, plot correction, balancing the positive energy, concealing the wrong entries. Copper rods and staplers are used to rectify geopatic stress.
4. Crystal balls, and pencils- Crystals have a mystic power of healing. When light passes through them it spits and increases the energy levels. They are used to counter balance the negative influence of the rays from the planet and transforms the energy to positive energy. Crystal balls can be used for number of purpose and only charged crystal are useful for lancing and rectifications.
5. Mirrors- Mirrors can be used to balance the negative vibrations caused due to various defects.
6. Pyramids- Pyramid means Pyra in the mid (fire in middle).pyramid yantra is a scientific designed instrument with holistic approach. It can be made of metal (nonferrous), card board, special plastic, stone glass, crystal etc. These pyramids are used for various purpose.
7. Wind chimes and bells- Wind chimes and bells produce a vibrational sound to enhance and activate positive energy. Wind chimes are excellent source of enhancing good luck and suppressing bad luck in the house.
Vastu solutions (Remedies), which can be followed without any major changes in the existing building.
1. A pooja room or a pooja place is a must in every house.
2. Light a lamp daily evening near water pot in the house.
3. Cactus plant should not be planted or kept inside the house.
4. The statue of Hanumanji should not be placed in Southeast as it may create fire hazards.
5. All the doors should be opened inside direction so that the energy flow in inside direction.
6. The doors should open towards right hand. Hinges of the door should not make noise while opening or closing the door , if so they should be greased.
7. Bed should not be placed under the beam.
8. There should not be five corners in the ceiling of room.
9. Effort should be made to keep the room open in Northeast side.
10. While ascending the staircase one should face towards North or East.
11. Closets, beds, heavy furniture should be kept towards Southwest wall and away from Northeast wall.
12. While drinking water keep the face towards Northeast.
13. While taking meals the plate should be in Southeast.
14. In Southwest corner of the house one should sleep pointing ones head towards South.
15. Pictures or photos which are depicting violence should not be kept in house or office.
16. Keep the Northeast of room or building clean, open and clutter free.
Building your new vastu compliant home
Some home buyers from Indian subcontinent prefer to buy homes that are “vaastu” compliant. If you are building a new home in Coppell, Irving, Southlake, Frisco, Castle Hills, Plano or Flower Mound, you can sometimes work with the builder to implement some of the “vaastu” guidelines. But if you are buying a resale or an existing home, you can still make the new home vastu compliant. For this it is important to first correct the ‘vaastu dosh' of your house. If your home is not vaastu-friendly then you may face obstacles at the start of every work or project.
About us: Frisco Real Estate Experts
Get an Advantage
If you are planning to relocate to Dallas TX metro area and are planning to explore cities like Frisco,TX, Plano TX, Coppell TX or Southlake TX for a vastu compliant new construction home, contact us. Our excellent Dallas Real Estate Services provided by top Real Estate Agents, familiar with vastu science, will make identifying and buying your vaastu compliant home much easier and will make your Dallas TX relocation less stressful! Check out our Dallas Relocation Resources at
How can both buyers and sellers have an advantage in the Frisco Texas real estate market?Employ the services of a Frisco real estate agent who has vast knowledge and experience of the market.
Find Frisco Homes for Sale & or Sell Your Frisco Home
Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you don’t miss out on any Friscohomes. Click here to find out what your Frisco Texas home is worth and to discuss your housing needs.
For more information about news and events in Frisco, subscribe to My FriscoNews, and for ongoing information about Frisco ISD, check this out.
The above information regarding the “Remedies for Vastu Defects in New Homes in Frisco TX" was provided by Nitin Gupta, REALTOR. Nitin has experience helping families buy and sell homes in Frisco and Dallas/Fort Worth area. If you’re thinking of selling or buying, he would love to share his knowledge and expertise. Learn more about Frisco real estate market and Denton County Real Estate news at