Jobs For Real Estate Agents in Dallas-Fort Worth
Title: Showing Agent in DFW
Please only apply if you have a current Texas Real Estate License or if you are willing to get a Texas Real Estate salesperson license !
Our business is rapidly growing and we are looking to fulfill the Showing Agent role. This person will be showing homes to pre-approved home buyers who are under contract with us to buy a home. You get paid whether the client buys the home or not.
This position is an Independent Contractor position.
An excellent opportunity to earn while you learn - you can get paid while assisting a top producing real estate agent. This is the perfect opportunity to get started in a career in real estate. The advantage of being a Showing Agent is that you will learn the ropes while being guided by a top experienced agent every step of the way. Learn how to work with buyers and manage their home search, show them houses that meet their needs and help buyers find the right home for them. You'll generate an income while you learn from the best in the industry.
How does it work? When a client asks to see a property within the area you service, we’ll notify you via email and text message of the requested date, time, and location(s). You’ll be able to easily accept or decline the request from there. For all requests you accept, you’ll coordinate with the listing agent, meet the buyer at the property, show them the home, and log the showing/tour in our system.
Reliable income. You get paid for showing homes. Work on your schedule. You choose when you want to work and where you’re willing to travel. The available volume varies by demand, but there’s no limit on the number of showings you can take on. Your job is simply to talk to people and show them homes, pressure-free.
Hours vary in this position. We can work around your schedule when setting up showings.
• Active Texas Real Estate license & driver’s license
• Supra Xpress key or eKey Subscription and ability to open Supra iBox
• Reliable mode of transportation and a valid driver’s license
• Comfortable using all Google services. (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar, etc.)
• Technology driven with a GPS access, smartphone, access to a printer and personal laptop
• Knowledge of DFW area’s cities and neighborhoods
• Ability to schedule showings via CSS, plan routes prior to appointments and communicating the plan with the client
• Well organized with strong time management skills
Ready to join a team of top performers?
Send us your resume or contact us today at 469-269-6541