Title: Showing Agent in DFW
Please only apply if you have a current Texas Real Estate License!
Our business is rapidly growing and we are looking to fulfill the Showing Assistant role. This person will be showing homes to pre-approved home buyers. This position is an Independent Contractor position.
We have a unique opportunity for a licensed REALTOR® looking to host Showing Tours for pre-approved signed clients in the DFW metro area. You’ll get to work with buyers under contract with us to buy a home.
An excellent opportunity to earn while you learn - you can get paid while assisting a top producing real estate agent. This is the perfect opportunity to get started in a career in real estate without the fear of jumping straight into a commission-only role where you are on your own to sink or swim. Or perhaps you've had your license a few years but struggling to take your career to the next level. The advantage of being a Showing Agent is that you will learn the ropes while being guided by a top experienced agent every step of the way. Learn how to work with buyers and manage their home search, show them houses that meet their needs and help buyers find the right home for them. You'll generate an income while you learn from the best in the industry.
• Active Texas Real Estate license & driver’s license
• eKey Subscription and ability to open Supra iBox
• Reliable mode of transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Comfortable using all Google services. (Doc, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar, etc.)
• Technology driven with a GPS access, smartphone, and personal laptop
• Knowledge of DFW area’s cities and neighborhoods
• Ability to locate properties and plan routes prior to appointments
• Well organized with strong time management skills
• Possess a communication style that is direct and constructive, setting and maintaining client expectations throughout the entire engagement
Ready to join a team of top performers?
Send us your resume or contact us today at 469-269-6541