Selling a home in McKinney, TX, whether you are relocating to another city or are buying a bigger home, can be a hassle free experience when your McKinney listing agent is able to sell your home quickly and for a great price. When choosing a Top McKinney REALTOR® it is important that you find someone who you can relate with, as well as one who will provide top-notch service and meet your unique needs when selling your McKinney home. Here are a few things to consider when choosing your McKinney real estate agent when selling a home.
1. How long have you been in residential real estate sales? While experience is no guarantee of skill, real estate — like many other professions — is mostly learned on the job.
2. What designations do you hold? Designations such as ABR, GRI and CRS® — which require that agents take additional, specialized real estate training — are held by only about one-quarter of real estate practitioners.
3. Do you have online reviews on multiple websites that I can read to learn more about the experience of your past clients? These reviews indicate that the REALTOR® is willing to put his name out on the internet and is open to client feedback - both good and bad.
4. How many people did you help in the past 12-months sell a home or find a home they love? By asking this question, you’ll get a good idea of how much experience the real estate agent has.
5. How can you help me negotiate the best deal for me, and can you give me an example of a recent negotiation? This is one indication of how skilled the REALTOR® is, and what types of things they have helped negotiate in the past.
6. Will you represent me exclusively, or will you represent both the buyer and the seller in the transaction? While it’s usually legal to represent both parties in a transaction, it’s important to understand where the practitioner’s obligations lie. Your REALTOR® should explain his or her agency relationship to you and describe the rights of each party.
7. Can you recommend service providers who can help me make home repairs, and help with other things I need done? Because REALTORS® are immersed in the industry, they’re wonderful resources as you seek handymen, home improvement companies, and other home service providers. Practitioners should generally recommend more than one provider and let you know if they have any special relationship with or receive compensation from any of the providers.
8. What’s your business philosophy? While there’s no right answer to this question, the response will help you assess what’s important to the agent and determine how closely the agent’s goals and business emphasis mesh with your own.
9. How will you keep me informed about the progress of my transaction? How frequently? Again, this is not a question with a correct answer, but it reflects your desires. Do you want updates twice a week or do you not want to be bothered unless there’s a hot prospect? Do you prefer phone, email, or a personal visit?
10. Could you please give me the names and phone numbers of your three most recent clients? Ask recent clients if they would work with this REALTOR® again. Find out whether they were pleased with the communication style, follow-up, and work ethic of the REALTOR®.
Contact us to hire a top Dallas real estate agent with a laser focus, fierce negotiating skills, and detailed transaction management, so you can rest assured knowing that your real estate needs as a McKinney home seller are our top priority.
Learn more about selling a home in North Texas and the home-selling process on my website: See my Blog, my monthly newsletters for more details on North Texas real estate, housing markets, supply & demand levels and much more.
How We Help You Sell Your McKinney Home
You need a top McKinney real estate agent & team to work hard for you and guide you through the home sales process. Our Realtors are devoted to helping our clients sell their home quickly, at the best price, and with a minimal amount of stress and disruption to their lives.
Starting with the first interview determining your requirements to the moment you handover the keys to your home to the buyer at closing, your Realtor will walk you through the complicated home-selling process. We will share our expertise to educate you on the market and the process of selling a home, so you will be prepared to make the best choices and feel comfortable with all of your decisions. Please contact us to find out more about how we can make the home selling process easier for you.
If you are a Dallas home Seller and are planning to sell your home in cities like Southlake TX, McKinney,TX, Plano TX, McKinney TX, Allen TX, Plano TX, Coppell TX or Colleyville TX, contact us. Our excellent Home Listing Real Estate Services provided by top Real Estate Agents will make selling your home much easier and will make your Dallas Home Sales Experience less stressful! Check out our Seller Resources at http://www.nitinguptadfw.com/sellers