Web Analytics

How to Choose a Top University Park Real Estate Agent? Look for Designations and Certifications

Frisco realtors, Frisco real estate agents, top Frisco real estate agents, real estate agents, realtors, homelight, Frisco, TX real estate agents, Frisco, TX realtors, Frisco listing agents, top Frisco listing agent, sell my Frisco home, how to sell my Frisco home, top Frisco selling real estate agent, top Frisco listing real estate agent, top Frisco listing broker
Buying or selling a property in University Park, TX can be a stressful and dramatic experience. So you want to make sure that you find a real estate agent who can really help you with your needs. It’s actually quite easy to become a real estate agent. This article from Realtor.com explains how to become a Realtor®. It requires taking a course, passing a test, and hanging your license with a broker. Every four years a real estate agent has to take continuing education. But is that really enough?
When looking for a top real estate agent in University Park, how can you look for a real estate agent who has taken continuing education to better themselves in their field?
You need to look for a real estate agent with designations and certifications.
There are a lot of designations and certifications a Realtor® can get, and many of them are quite specific to niche real estate. You can read all about them here: National Association of Realtors Designations and Certifications
These designations require the agent to take courses, tests and some even require them to have a certain number of sales and experience to attain.

What are some examples of designations and certifications?

Ever since I became a Realtor® I have focused on continuing my education. I felt that containing my education was important to deliver excellent service. Continuing my real estate education past the basic licensing was important to me, so that I could deliver superior customer service to my customers in University Park. Hence, I got a designation/certifications that enable me to understand better the real estate transaction process, markets and tools available so that I can close all of my transactions on-time while saving my clients money and hassle of real estate purchase/sale process in University Park.
Here are the designations and certifications that I have:
A CRS REALTOR® is a Certified Residential Specialist—one of the top 3 percent of real estate agents in the U.S. CRS agents have more experience and training than the average REALTOR® and they are part of a community of REALTORS® dedicated to improving the real estate industry for homebuyers and sellers everywhere.
GRI is the Graduate, Realtor Institute is a nationally recognized professional real estate designation. This designation may only be earned after successfully completing a rigorous educational program.
ALHS stands for Accredited Luxury Home Specialist and it is for agent